Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Trip to the bank

I went up and paid the house payment today.My local bank I really like We have the house financed through Guardian Savings Bank up in Cherry Grove. It is nice to be able to go in and talk to people there who remember who you are. Today, I spoke to the teller (pictured at right) and she was very nice. The picture is fuzzy because the sun was shining in behind her.

It is amazing how you really recognize when someone is nice to you. When I went to subway on Beechmont (Route 125) today to get Bridget's lunch, (I had a coupon for a free 6 inch sub) the kid immediatly came off as not only did he not want to be there, he was really annoyed at anyone that came in. I really doubt I will go back there anymore. No, it is not the owners fault he/she hired someone with a chip on their shoulder, but I can always find some other place to go where I am not looked down upon just because I wanted a sandwich. Go figure.

Casio WQV-1 Watch CameraNOTE: The picture contained inside this specific blog entry was taken with my Casio WQV-1 Watch Camera. Clarity is not the objective of this camera, it is just to take pictures.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

No comments: