Sunday, October 12, 2003

Ribs on sale

Richard and William helping to check us out at Krogers in the "Self-Service" checkout line.  As you can see, Richard is leaning on the counter and making the computer go crazy which makes the assistant have to reset the machine manually.It might not mean much to you, but when we went to Kroger, they had slabs of ribs on sale for "Buy one - Get one free". Now that is something I do not like to pass up since we can get the 50% off, plus get the thing I can make best on the grill! It turns out to be steak quality with ground beef price so I do not like to pass them up.

I figure that we have enough ribs to last us until late spring. That way, we will not have to purchase anything in the way of "higher quality" items until I get a new position. All I have to say is "Bring on the BBQ-sauce!"

Casio WQV-1 Watch CameraNOTE: The pictures contained inside this specific blog entry were taken with my Casio WQV-1 Watch Camera. Clarity is not the objective of this camera, it is just to take pictures.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

No comments: