Monday, October 20, 2003

One of my favorite websites.

Analytical Graphics is one fo my favorite places on the web. It is the front-end for the Satellite Tool Kit® or STK®. This is an application which is above and beyond anything else on the planet. Analytical Graphics, Providing commercial off-the-shelf [COTS]] analysis and visualization solutions to more than 30,000 aerospace, defense, and intelligence professionals via the Satellite Tool Kit® (STK) software suite. It does satellite analysis and all other things relating the Pre-launch, launch, support, tracking, monitoring, etc. It has to be the one piece os software I want to learn, not what I need to learn. I have pretty much caught up with all that I needed to learn.

What I am trying to shoot for is certification for the Satellite Tool Kit®. I figure that if I get my "STK® Certification, I will not have a problem getting a job anymore.

OK, shoot me, I'm a friggin' GEEK!


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

No comments: