Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Free IP Telephony

I found a new site and service. Once in a while, there is something you can get for free. Granted, it will probably not be free for long. Once the telcos figure out they are doing this, something will be blocked. Yep, it is from the makers of Kazaa. And Yes, it is through their service is currently free, it might not be for long. This is in the beta phase. Try it out. Once you set it up on your system, you can call me. Just click on the link on the top of the left frame of this page (or at the bottom of this entry). If I am online, it will ring here on my laptop, no matter where I am logged on. You can also read the fine print before downloading by reading the End User licensee Agreement.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

No comments: