Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Cincinnati Government Job Fair.

I attended the Government job fair down at Xavier University. I can't say I learned a lot from it. But I can say I understand the job market in Cincinnati a little better. The bottom line: There are lots of folks out there who never expected to be looking for work, pounding the pavement for anything they can get their hands on.

I did meet some nice people there. Richard who I met at the job fair.One gentlemen I met was Richard (See picture). He was also in IT and a veteran. Nice guy who is working on learning HTML. It is funny when you learn little things about people. I probably have seen him before. He is a member of the Lawrenenceburg,(Indiana) Ward.

One thing that I did notice right off, was that the average age for people at this event was above 30. Probably somewhere about 32 to 35. There were younger people there too, but none I saw that were under 24 or so. More on this event after I sort through my notes.

Casio WQV-1 Watch CameraNOTE: The pictures contained inside this specific blog entry were taken with my Casio WQV-1 Watch Camera. Clarity is not the objective of this camera, it is just to take pictures.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

No comments: