Monday, October 06, 2003

The "seminars" and "other help" is on the way,

I spoke to Pam and she has registered for the Microsoft seminars we discussed. The experience of the "geek-fest" should help her in thinking in a computer business mindset. I think this is a good step to getting something started. I really hope this works out since she has the patience to do anything. If she can take the dash of her BMW apart to change a filter (which BTW, should not be in there like that) she has the patience to do network ops. We will see. The Seminars are what is going to make her decision up in whether to persue this course of action or not.

Bree and I are also going to scout out some LAN Party shops in the Dayton area to get a feel for it. Besides, I wanted to pick up a case of Bawls for testing. I am not sure of how many we can visit in one day but I imagine at least three. I am not sure why she wants to go, but I am willing to take her. The way she games is against the computer, these kids go after each other without mercy. I really doubt she will be enthused about any of this after taking flack from some 16 year old punk. But we will see. I am wondering if they have a 100Mbit as well as gigabit running. (I would, with a nice bridge to mesh the two and such)

More on this one later. I added some new buttons to the bottom of the left frame. Check them out.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

No comments: