Sunday, October 12, 2003

Sunday and I got out from cleaning

Dave Manning sitting across from me in the 7th Ward's foyer during the second hour of Church.Today, Richard and I attended "Fast and Testimony" meeting and were able to mingle with some of the other members afterwards. I sat out in the hallway with Dave Manning (see picture) and a couple others during the second hour and we kinda vented to each other. For some reason, the four of us always seem to gravitate to that one corner of the foyer and ramble on about things in general. Usually, it is something that is bothering us but we never seem to really discuss it. We all just speak of things in a "matter of fact" kinda way and then we don't speak of it again. It is always good to talk to Dave. He always seems upbeat, no matter what the subject.

Bridget and William were feeling rather poorly so they stayed home and Maryann watched over them. Bridget has another ear infection and it is quite a nasty one. I am rather concerned, but not so much to have to watch over her 24/7.

We need to have the Mannings over for dinner soon. Besides, I think Dave was really ready to come over right then when I told him about the BBQ ribs we could have. That, and the new "Extended version" of The Two Towers is coming out on my birthday so we could wait till then, but I don't think we should.

Casio WQV-1 Watch CameraNOTE: The pictures contained inside this specific blog entry were taken with my Casio WQV-1 Watch Camera. Clarity is not the objective of this camera, it is just to take pictures.


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

No comments: