Thursday, October 16, 2003

Optical Illusion

My friend Alan sent this little tid-bit to me (and his mailing list) and I thought it was cewl enough to post. Please take it and send it to whom ever you like. I didn't get any copyright information with it and could not find it with a google search so I believe it is public domain material. I figure if I played around with it for 5 minutes, it passed the curiosity test so I better be good and share.

If anyone knows anything about where this came from or who created it, please tell me so I can either credit the creator or remove it.

Instructions

  • Relax and concentrate on the 4 tiny dots in the middle of the picture, (You will need to do this for about 30 to 45 seconds)
  • Then, take a look at a wall near you (any smooth, single colored surface will do), (NOTE: A white wall is best for this experiment)
  • You well see a circle of light developing,
  • Start blinking your eyes a couple of times and you will see a figure emerge...,
  • What do you see and who do you see?
  • OK, I thought it was cool, no matter what religion you are.


    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    No comments: