Thursday, October 30, 2003

Remember what I said about government officials?

You should go find the 10/19/2003 12:38:42 AM entry titled "Did IQs drop sharply while I was away?" (I will try and post a link here later). Read that entry and then read this. I was sent this and had to post it. No, I have not investigated it yet but it was so bizarre I had to post it.

I was wondering why Court TV didn't pick up on the murder case being tried at the City Island Courthouse in Daytona Beach of the female day care operator in which the accused's mother was convicted of attempted to off the accused's girlfriend and the accused's new lover is a public defender who believes the accused is innocent, unsuccessfully represented the mother, and was ultimately forced to resign from the public defender's office for abusing attorney-client jail visitation privileges and accepting 212 collect calls from the jailed accused.

Yeah, me too. I had to read that one about four times to understand what happened. I am amazed that the mainstream media didn't pick this one up. Guess there is no money value on incestuous lesbian trysts in the court system, like there are with a big money basketball star(s) alledged a raping small women who deliver room service. Doesn't this sound familiar?


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

No comments: