Monday, October 27, 2003

It takes quite a while on a clothes line

I had forgotten how long it takes to get clothes dry on a clothes line. I had placed two loads out on the line about noon and the jeans were still not close to dry at sundown. There was a strong breeze most of the day too. Go figure.

For some reason, today's priorities are all screwed up. I intended to do more than bills and job searching (like dismantling the dryer) but it didn't happen. I did get three resumes out. None were in Cincinnati, but that does not seem to matter anymore. I need to make the dryer a priority tomorrow.

The one good thing that came from all of this was the kids and the clothes line. We had a bit of fun taking down and folding the dry things, and putting the towels and sheets out on the line together. I have to keep my eyes open for the bright side of all of this or I will get wiggy (as my Indian friends say).


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

No comments: