Sunday, July 20, 2003

What was accomplished so far today

To start, I did get some of the items done in the way of bill paying. I also pitched out 3 cases of stuff that was packed away in the garage. A case of magazines, one of parts and PC hardware, and one of clothes I was saving. The kids were OK today. For lunch, they had microwaved pizza from last weeks Pizza hut trip they took. They were happy with it and they watched Friday nights episode of Stargate while they ate. Pretty good episode. We had to take Bridget a soda and a slim-fast bar. I then took them to the Y for a quick swim. At least they liked it, even though it was short. I also put down roundup on the brick walkway and other areas needing treatment. You can really see the places I didn't hit last time. The stuff was growing up like, well, weeds. I have to go do the dishes now. Bridget can't figure out the dishwasher yet. :( 55%

No comments: