Monday, July 28, 2003

Super-8 is full of Super-Crap!

I tried to make a reservation for Bree at the Super-8 Motel website. Well, I am not putting my credit card number into a non-secure site. I called the number on the site and was passed around to about 5 different people and none of them had a clue as to what "secure" meant. The ones that were supposed to answer the questions for Super8 were just some people hired to answer the phone. The repeating theme (you have to do this in a female "Bubba-Gump" voice) from all five people I was transfered around to was; (Shift-click this link) "But there's a button you can click on that says it is secure?!?" was the repeat answer. I can make a popup window that does the same thing. That does not make it secure. It is ironic (or is that pathetic) that their own website people don't understand what the problem is and can not answer any questions as to the site. Well, I guess it is time to check out Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn.

No comments: