Saturday, July 19, 2003

Well today was a complete waste of time

First today, we did some kind of drive to Bethel, Williamsburg and back. Not sure what that was about. Piss poor planning on her part for some type of hiking(?) trip resulted in a round trip where we stopped at Sam's club and bought some supplies. And we wasted 4 hours. Then we went to the YMCA to swim which was another waste. Bridget would not get in the water for what ever (true) reason she would not say. So I stood there & watched the kids swim for 45 minutes. Finally that came to an end. On the way back, we stopped at Kroger for some soda and came home. Total waste of time. I should have stayed home for the whole time where I could have gotten something done. Now the TV is blaring in the background which means I still can not get anything done. I just can't take this crap much more. Can't this house ever survive without the TV being on? I have asked before and the response is "I don't have to turn it off. I want to relax and I want to watch TV." The only problem with that is she is half deaf and the volume is up so damn loud I can't think. Shit. There are a thousand things that need to be done and working on a damn sewing project ain't one of them. Screw it, it is not worth the effort anymore. 70%

No comments: