Monday, July 21, 2003

Sears is......, well they haven't screwed me (yet).

Spoke to Sears customer service. The first person asked me as soon as they picked up (and after I waited for 5 minutes on hold) if I could wait. I just hung up and called back. Now that is pathetic. Finally after 4 more people and about 12 minutes of combinded hold time, I finally spoke to someone who could send me the documentation for my purchases. The last person a month ago said she would send them. she did, but only half the info showed up. Just my luck, if I hadn't called back, the things that were no listed would break and that would be the end of it with me getting screwed again. If you have something you purchased at sears either in the store or online, I recommend you get a written document stating the type and date of contract.

No comments: