Friday, July 18, 2003

Afternoon motivation and cool down.

I will go over the meeting with the VA after I get time to go through my notes. I had a very nice visit with a friend from high school. Pam (Sullivan) stopped over and we bullshitted about some really interesting and common place things. Life, school, stress, cars & brakes, computers, stress, stuff in general and did I say STRESS?. It was really nice to talk with her. She has a very common sense way of thinking of things. Actually, it is kinda strange to speak to someone I knew back then, who apparently is one of the few who have matured out of old habits. Also pisses me off that she still looks young when I look like an old Uncle Fester. All I need is a damn light bulb and I would be ready for Halloween. I already have the dark circles under the eyes and shaved head. She has a really interesting idea of selling these little items she is fascinated with. I am not going to say what they are so as to not only keep her idea safe, but I feel the idea has merit. She and I also discussed the crap associated with Google and it's searchs. They are very annoying and have sponsors who usually don't relate to what ever your searching for. We also discussed the hacks associated with google and where to find them. If you don't know about the ad-free search engine, I posted a link to Google-Watch.org proxy page. It is much easier to use than the regular google and doesn't have ads. The kids are now in bed. I fixed them roast beef sandwiches and finished up with chocolate ice cream. They were all bushed and I am too. More later. 10%

No comments: