Monday, July 21, 2003

I was asked what has happed since High school.

Since so many of the people we (or I should say I) went to school with are gone now. 3 of the 8 I used to hang out with, died of cancer over the last 20 years. [Terri in 94, Vicki somewhere around that time, and Larry just last year] I never really knew how lucky I have been in general terms. Since they are gone, I have not noticed how many are still out there. Except for the reunion(s), I never hear from more than 3 people I knew in school. The funny thing is that there are 6 or 7 people from around the 1980 class at Glen Este have their pictures on classmates.com ads. you figure out which ones. Short version of my life so far (if you care). * Attended UC for a year, * Joined the Navy, * Got married, * She had a son, * Saw France, Italy, Spain, etc. * Was shot at in Israel, * got divorced, (Should have done that one long before) * Married again (OK, I am stupid), * three more kids, * Retired from Navy, * Moved back to Anderson (another dumb choice), * Managed global network for GE, * Laid off, * Looking for job, Well, that is about it for my life. Someone tell me about your life now. Todd

No comments: