Sunday, November 30, 2003

A nice visitor

Today, we had our first real visitor to the house. Well, he was not really a visitor. It was the man who designed the house. The front part and the garage to be exact. Nice gentlemen. Just wanted to take a look and a picture. I tried to get him to come in but he appeared to be a little bit choked up. That was just my impression. He knew Mr. Heller and the information about the plane crash right up the hill a little ways above the house.

Yes, a previous owner (Mr.Heller) apparently died in a plane crash only about 100 yards from the house. At least he was close to home when it happened. I guess that is a good thing. That would be a good thing to me. I can't speak for anyone elses view. More on that later. That story is only a partial one which has been compiled from accounts of the even from either the last owners or friends of the Heller family. That makes it rather dubious as to the exact storyline.

I gave him my business card and asked him to e-mail me. I want to send him the photos I have taken of the house. That and I want to get his information to make a permenent record for the home. No matter who owns it. I hope he e-mails me once he gets back home (in Florida).


No comments: