Friday, November 28, 2003

Well, if a free virus scan is not enough!

Well, I have had 4 notes right after posting the free virus scan information. There must be a lot of you who are not running antivirus software. Lets stop that practice right now!

Grisoft AntivirusIf your not running antivirus software on your machine (for any reason), I want you click on Grisoft Antivirus right now! Then look down on the left frame till you see where it says AVG Free Edition. Click on it and get a copy of their Free Edition, Antivirus Software. I run the purchase copy on one of my systems and I like it. You need to protect yourself from all the nasty virus problems going around and this is the cheapest way to do it. You can't get any better than FREE!

If the link to the free edition has changed since I created this entry, just go to the main page and go from there to find it.

Now there is absolutely no reason why you should not be running an antivirus on your system. So for all those people who are asking me for ways of removing a virus! Ask no more because you will be protected.

Questions? Just ask me (The link to my e-mail is right there in the left hand frame) and I will answer to the best of my abilities. If your not willing to purchase antivirus software, or do manual scans with a free antivirus software version, then you can not expect me to help you out the next time your system gets infected. Do not expect me to put in the time to help you out with a virus, if your not willing to protect yourself in the first place.

This sofware was recently rcommended on Tech TV's "The Screen Savers".


No comments: