Thursday, November 06, 2003

Microsoft Office 2003 Launch Event

a composite picture of the crowd at the opening remarks.  Notice the two rows of people sitting against the wall.Now, I can tell you about the Launch event. It was very nice. It was also very crowded.

Why am I so happy after going to an all day, packed conference where people only talk in "Geek"?A bad picture of the Fujitsu Tablet PC I won at the Office 2003 Launch Event. Because I won the big prize of the day! A new Fujitsu Tablet PC worth about $2,500 retail. I searched around on the net and that is what they are going for. I have to find a picture and post it. It's only about the size and weight of three pads of paper. You probably know what I mean. The kind of 8.5x11 writing pads that fit in a portfolio. The picture here is a bad one taken right now for the heck of it.

Casio WQV-1 Watch CameraNOTE: The pictures contained inside this specific blog entry were taken with my Casio WQV-1 Watch Camera. Clarity is not the objective of this camera, it is just to take pictures.


No comments: