Saturday, August 09, 2003

Thinking about satellite radio??

Well, what your going to get is the "Either / Or" situation. In other words, Either XM or Sirius. I have listened to both and I chose the XM over the Sirius without any questions. The sound quality of the XM was good. It is not digital CD or DVD quality, but it is good. I thought that the Sirius was rather...., less good, if that makes any sense. How did I choose? First, I researched what channels were available on both systems. Then, I listened to both in the Eastgate BestBuy before I made the decision. I want to make it clear that I am not the only one who has a clear choice. Watch the review from Patrick and Leo of The Screen Savers. Your going to need to get Quicktime6 if your going to watch it. If you have QuickTime and it does not work, click here and download it. Remember, you can take the free version without any feelings of guilt. In case your wondering, I bought the XM setup, and I absolutely love it. Matter of fact, when I drive Bree's van, I don't even turn on the radio since she does not have XM. That is how much I loathe broadcast radio now.

No comments: