Thursday, August 21, 2003

Nominated for Quote of the Year

Steven sent me this one, and I have to agree with it: This statement made by Texas Congressman Dick Armey when asked, "If you had been in President Clinton's place would you have resigned?" Armey's reply: "If I had been in the president's place I would not have gotten the chance to resign. I'd have been lying in a pool of my own blood, looking up, and listening to my wife ask, 'How do you reload this son-of-a-bitch'?". (Honesty is the best policy, Todd) The pathetic part is, Hillary Clinton is probably running for President. If she can't stand up for herself against her husband, what makes all these blind liberals think she can stand up for anything else? (I think I will go throw up now after using the name 'Hillary Clinton' in a sentence) :)

No comments: