Thursday, August 07, 2003

A (final) thought from 2002 on flying (Part 3 of 3)

Another (and final) standout was the 92-pound woman who "looked" for all the outward appearances like she was in her "mid" 20s. I do say that she looked good till I noticed the age in her hands. You can disguise the face pretty good and even take 10 to 15 years off your noticeable age, but the hands are a true way to tell if their playing you for a sucker. What confused the age of the person was more about the skin tight jeans (with the boyish waist), tight pullover shirt (that showed her midriff when she put the bags in the overhead compartment), the new amazingly white sneakers and the brand new laces. Not to mention the dangly gold jewelry and gold waist chain. This woman was one of those people who posed for "Fitness" or "Womans Health" magazine. Until I saw her hands, I genuinely thought she was 28. Once I spied those hands, it defiantly showed she was really 45. She had her hair down in a Farrah Fawcet mane till we started to board the plane. Then as she was walking by, the line stopped in front of me. I was in the back of the plane so I had to be in the last group to board. Well, she pulled her big fluffy mane back while standing there and put on one of those "scrunchie" things. Upon further examination, I saw the tiny little lines from a face lift. It was pretty good but since she had been in Florida, the scares did not tan like the rest of her face. Dead giveaway. Then once I saw the young man with here and put two and two together, I determined that the two men posing as sudo-bodyguards, were actually her husband and son. Not the boyfriend and older brother as I first thought. I was wondering what type of son would hover around their mother (he looked just like her) like a teenage boyfriend in hormonal imbalance? I saw the woman as someone who made it a point to have her husband (and son for that matter) worship her like a movie star or someone with a Madonna styled ego. What a freaky group.

No comments: