Monday, September 01, 2003

I'm taking back my browser and my mailbox!

I have started a new blog where I am going to post the spammers, browser grabbers, and annoying ad makers so I can help in blocking this stuff. My Blocking-list I will daily post items to stick into a mega-block rule for Outlook (or any other rules enabled mailer) and items to put into your host file to keep out the nasty browser grabbers. Also, always remember to use AdAware6 to protect yourself from the less scruplious of the planet. And the personal version is free. (I use the pro version to keep them out in the first place without the worries associated with this stuff) This is the AdAware Plus statement: Ad-aware Plus Edition is designed to provide continuous protection from known Datamining, aggressive advertising, Parasites, Scumware, Keyloggers, selected traditional Trojans, Dialers, Malware, Browser hijackers, and tracking components. If nothing else, it is worth taking a look at to see what your up against (every stinkin' day)

No comments: