Friday, September 12, 2003

A brief view of the house from the realtor's prospective

Top down view.

This is a view looking down, way down. I found this on Mapquest when I did a search. Cool picture. This one is rather mundane. You can look up 386 Eight Mile, 45255 and get a clearer picture yourself. I reduced it to gain a little disk space. BTW, the brown spots in the lower right hand corner are the picinc areas in Woodland Mound Park. You can't make it out here, but at the far right part of the park road is the Nordyke gate to the park.

Closeup from above.

In this picture, you can see the fields on the south side, the yard and even the rock wall lining the driveway. Richard got the great idea of us mowing "For Sale" in the grass of the field on the south side. I thought it was rather a good idea. I think I will post that idea again. Maybe even do it.

Outside Front.

This is a view looking up from the yard. Yes, that is one big honkin' picture window. If I am not mistaken, that window has more square footage, than the floor of my first apartment.

Living Room

This is the room and part of the house that is constructed from the structural part of the "Echo Valley covered bridge" which, (from what I have been told) is the covered bridge that stood down at the bottom of the valley)

Kitchen - looking SSW

Bedroom - Facing South

Garage view

Now that is a garage. You can convert this building into either a studio apartment, or one bedroom. this was also made out "Echo Valley covered bridge" like the front of the house (living room). There are three levels inside. The bottom is the actual garage. the main floor is the apartment floor and the third is the upper section which could be either a bedroom or loft. Depending on what your mood is.

No comments: