Friday, September 26, 2003

How I block spam.

How do I do it? It is easy. One word,

RULES!


  • I have rules to put messages from people I know in specific folders. Everything else goes into a folder I go through once a week in the event someone legitimate sent me something. Otherwise, they go into the trashcan.
  • What about emails from people I send resumes out to??? Well, to solve that, I created a special rule where I add the domain of the place I sent it to. Obviously, if the responder has a free hotmail account, they are really not worth the attention. That way I never miss replies to resumes and just have to peek into a special folder.
    So, I have no spam problem. I already have over..... over 7200 blocked messages since Monday at 9AMEDT. There are also 4320 messages in my yahoo bulk mail folder. so I have 11,500 spams this week and it is only Friday.
    So, what do you do? Tell me, Click here!

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

  • No comments: