Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Painting postponed

We have to postpone the painting scheduled for today. A piece of glass fell off a shelf and I caught it, with my left thumb. 24 hours later, it is still bleeding pretty good. It is cut pretty deep and goes right down to the bone. I know, I saw it yesterday when I set down the piece of glass. It was one of those moments where you think to yourself, "I think I am in trouble". I never panic in situations like this. I always maintain composure and fix the problem. The damn thing bled all night too. Every time I turned over, it would start again. I tried band-aids, but that is futile.

Then, how is he typing" you ask? For some strange reason, I never use my left thumb for anything in typing. I use my right thumb for the spacebar.



This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

No comments: