Tuesday, February 17, 2004

There goes my wireless.

The news that Cingular is attempting to buy AT&T wireless just makes me cringe. I am not sure if it was the 24 paragraphs spouting the benefits of this merger, or the one paragraph that spoke the truth about the deal.

ATLANTA - Cingular Wireless agreed to pay nearly $41 billion in cash to buy AT&T Wireless Services to create the nation’s largest mobile phone company, raising concern among consumer advocates that it may hurt competition and impede lower prices.
I guess that only time will tell if your bill will stay the same or jump to some enormous rate. I expect nothing but grief, higher bills and eventually to have my service turned off. And I thought I finally got a good deal on wireless. Go figure!


This page is labeled with ICRA

No comments: