Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Network security.

I am rather concerned at not receiving any information or guidance IRT the network I am currently working on. If I was the manager (which I am not), I would have every employee here sign a non-disclosure form at a minimum. The form I created was pretty good for 45 minutes work. It was created without any guidelines or references too. So understandably, I am fairly impressed with myself at the moment. (send me an e-mail, I will send it to you) The part I took when I initially signed on was that I created a network access form to protect me.

For some strange reason, I have an administrator ID on the main domain. It is also not that I am not trustworthy (I have a government T.S. for a reason), but when someone one saunters in to do a bit of html, you do not hand them the keys to the kingdom with which to do it. Seriously, I would not even have an ID if it was up to me, but it is not up to me so I just continue on.....


This page is labeled with ICRA

No comments: