Saturday, February 14, 2004

The carpal-tunnel is acting up.

Since I do not have a proper desk at the place where I sit and type. The numbness and pain are returning to my left hand. Actually, it is really much worse that I expected. It kinda feels like when your hand falls asleep and tingles at every move. If you have not felt that sensation before, let me tell you, it stinks. The only difference between my problem and the tingle of your hand falling asleep is mine does not stop tingling. It just goes on and on and on.....

One of the things I have tried to do in combating this problem is using my own mouse and my ergonomic keyboard. These things help in slowing the progression of the problem, but it is not correcting the problem. I am going to have get a different workspace to continue.

For the rest of the weekend, I will not type anything much. That should take the inflammation down a bit. I can do all the mouse clicking I want, since I use the mouse with my right hand. I hope there is some motrin down in the basement I can take also. That always seems to help it feel better.

I have been chatting with my friend with the instant messenger and all that typing really makes it throb. So, that is it for the weekend. I have several posts I never put in so I can copy and paste those in tomorrow. At least this thing will have some more information.


labeled with ICRA

No comments: