Wednesday, February 11, 2004

The job situation looks, well promising!

Today I spoke to my VA Rep. and he has already called the company I just interviewed with about incentives for hiring me.

OK, why him? The reason, is that the VA has incentives to get disabled veterans (which I am) reemployed.
The incentives are rather good and help to get vets reemployed in a field that they have either upgraded or replaced their skill set.

In other words, my outlook is much better than it was previously or even two days ago. I hope this one works out since I will be back into what I enjoyed (or at least what I thought I enjoyed.

The main reason is that I would really like to work there. Everyone seems focused and happy. It also appears that no one is micro-managed, but part of a team. Yeah, that is new for a company with an IT department. More as it becomes available.


Labelled with ICRA

No comments: