Monday, February 23, 2004

Hearing Aid day is tomorrow.

Tomorrow, Bridget picks up her new hearing aid. I hope this helps. I imagine that there will be a period of adjustment and such. But at least she should be able to hear everything at a "close to normal" level. Or at least that is what is supposed to happen.

She is getting an "over the ear" model with the thing in the back. she has such small ears, I hope is does not bother her much. More on this after I see her tomorrow night.

The insurance will only pay for about 5% of the damn thing so we have to pay most out of pocket. At least I sorta have a job. The people I applied with two weeks ago have not contacted me about the position. Matter of fact, they have not responded to the e-mail I sent. I will have to talk to them tomorrow. But that is another matter altogether.


No comments: