Friday, December 28, 2007

& Still no call

I was expecting to at least get a phone call from my Son on Christmas. I got a couple of text messages. Nothing more on that one.

Now everyone is pissed off and I have been designated the bad guy in all this because I told them It didn't matter if he didn't call. Not that it didn't tear me up in side. Just that I don't show it. That is what ticks off Bridget the most because I don't let it bother me.

Actually, it bothers me alot. Two years in a row where I didn't get to see him on Christmas when he was only 15 minutes away. I would have even gone and picked him up if that was the problem.

I received a text message from Jon that said Cathy (My Ex-Wife) [Whatever her current last name is] was physically fighting with her step son at her parents home. You have to understand, they were throwing punches from what Jon said.

As for the fight, that meant someone should have gone to jail for domestic violence. Either her or the stepson should have spent Christmas in jail. Might have given them all a wakeup call.

This all happened at Jon's Grandparents Home (From her side). Shoot, He won't even go see my parents and they were the ones who took care of him when he was little. Not her parents. They just figured out later that they were complete jerks to him (and me) and treated him like trash until the light bulb went on. It appeared that once they figured out that he would not have anything to do with him if they didn't talk to her, they got smart and talked to her. From my perspective, it appeared that everyone forgot that the three of us were treated so badly, until Jon grew up a little. then it was 'what can we do for you as grandparents?' it took long enough.

I have to add that the way my Ex-wife (or 'She who will not be named', and/or the 'Dark Lord') was treated, was appalling in itself. But, that is for another post. Maybe I had gone over this a year or two ago. I don't remember. I will have to revisit that one some time. It makes for good depressing reading all the same.

Anyway, I give up. I won't let it bother anymore.
After two years of this, can anyone really blame me?


This page is labeled with ICRA

No comments: