Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Today's 'Fact of Life'

Now, this is the story of my life right now.

What is the use some times. It really is the little things that are the most helpful, or most destructive.

I just see this sight as my typical day right now. Yes, we have what is needed, but it seems that no one else can do their part to help out.

I wonder how long it will really be before everyone gets their act together and helps out?!?

I wonder a little more every day if the kids will ever clear their heads and see that every little thing they do to disrupt life around here (intentionally or not) really does have an impact on the whole.

I have to admit, that when I have to stop, do something trivial (like actually stopping to put the toilet paper on the holder), there is a big time delay in getting to the things that should matter.

I have to imagine I am 'beating a dead horse' here. But at least I am not keeping it all bottled up inside.

Thanks for reading.


This page is labeled with ICRA

No comments: