Sunday, December 23, 2007

Measuring 'Vertical Curves' for school?

This diagram shows how to accuratly measure a vertical curve.  The in depth instructions are very easy to use in any situation (as you can see).  There was no copyright seen on this graphic.  If it is yours, say something and I will change it.  And those are classic curves if I do say so myself!!!While Richard and I were searching for reference items for his algebra class, we stumbled across some engineering wallpaper for the computer desktop. If he and William ever wanted to be engineers, now is the time.

Obviously this is a spoof, but the engineering part is serious. Or at least as serious as you could be with this hanging on your wall. I doubt that anyone could really post this at work. I think that someone would come up with a sexual harrassment suit to get it taken down (and settle for lots of money in the end)

I always wanted to know how to accurately measure 'Vertical Curves' for measuring, well something like a massive dome or something along those lines.

Hey, I have to post something stupid and goofy once in a while. Otherwise, what is the point. Everyone has to have a little fun or they go nuts.

This post and this whole blog is rated by ICRA for your safety and security. Please write me if your concerned with the content of this blog.


This page is labeled with ICRA

No comments: