Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mom is looking better!

Mom and Dad in the Hospital.  She is looking much better now!I visited Mom in the hospital today. She is looking much better. The surgery apparently went well because she is up and walking all the time. I have to give her credit, I don't know if I could do what she is doing. Up and around and walking all the time. Man. She is tough.

We only get to see her twice a day now. She gets so tired so quickly. I can't imagine what she is feeling, but I am so glad she is as strong as she is. I just wish I lived close enough to see them both every day.

She has been eating very well. She is still on a liquid diet, but I know that is normal for this type of surgery.

I probably need to change my diet to get a less carcinogenic way of living. More broccoli and califlower, but that will have to wait till I get home.

Both Bridget & the kids plus I are saying lots of prayers for her to heal quickly. I am trying to be serious about all this, but she is my Mom and it is tough to deal with. I love them both so much.


This page is labeled with ICRA

No comments: