Friday, April 01, 2005

Spyware recheck time

Yes, it is time to update your pattern files and check for malicious software and do a complete virus scan.

No, this is not a April Fools joke.

Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.3, There are new updates and the immunize feature now blocks 2545 malicious pieces of software. If you do not run tea-timer' (which runs in the system tray on startup) you should immunize and run a full scan. Don't have it, download it here. Questions? Just email me.

Ad-Aware® SE Personal Edition - This software in a new version so if your version is not as the title displayed here, go to add-remove programs, uninstall it and install the new version before proceeding. When you run it, don't forget to run the pattern updates too. Questions? Just email me.

There are others out there, but why buy something that comes free. Yes, I send spybot a stipen once in a while. They help me, I help them. That is the way it should be.

Now, Just do it!


No comments: