Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Late night talk radio

This entry is currently being revised. Please check back in a little while. This thought is not yet complete!

Why is it, that the people who call into Latenight talk radio never have any problem saying things like:

  • "I have seen bigfoot (Right outside Miami),"
  • "I can see the things in your room",
  • "There are government people watching my house",
  • "Just because I am Wiccan, does not mean I can't be good",
  • "I run my car on used cooking oil and the exhaust smells like french fries",
  • "The terrorists are planning to destroy Wall Street next month",
  • (And my fav) "I would rather stay up all night to listen to Art Bell, than be awake during the day to listen to Limbaugh",
With the string of late (third) shifts I have pulled, I have really gotten hooked on Coast to Coast AM. The things that I always like to hear discussed, are discussed at that time of the morning. I am not sure if it is because only intense people are up at that time and the marshmallow type people are sleeping, or what?!?

.

.

No comments: