Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Send Free SMS messages

Teleflip, the free SMS service!I came across this really cool item at another blog I read. I have to say that I was so impressed, I plagiarized his entry. The service is called TeleFlip. It allows anyone to send free SMS messages to any capable mobile number in North America via email, without knowing the carrier of the mobile.

the usage is very and even railroaders can use it. You just simply send an email it the format (xxx) xxx-xxxx@teleflip.com. You can have the number in any format actually, with spaces or no spaces, or just the 10 digits. The service receives the message and sends it to the appropriate carrier. Charges may apply from the carrier for the recipient and may be subject carrier restrictions.

You can use this service in many different ways. Send group messages, send timed messages, forward important emails, etc...

Check it out at www.teleflip.com and let me know how it works!


No comments: