Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Out goes the dish drainer

I had to trash the dish drainer. This is an ongoing problem which had to go.

You know what I am talking about. The drainer gets filled up and never gets emptied. Now, this might be a problem for many people. But for this family, it is a problem that will just not go away.

I have to put the thing away, then it stays clear for about 3 weeks (until someone realizes that it is not there and they need to use it).

Now, the clean dishes will not pile up like the "Tower of Babel". The dishwasher(s) will have to dry and put away those pesky clean dishes.

My recommendation to everyone, it to throw out the dish drainer and buy more dish towels!

I will get some more once they go on sale after Christmas. Until then, I will have to listen to the complaints of the wife that I threw away her dish (clutter) drainer.


No comments: