Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Put the parts together, NOW!

OK, I try and put parts away together. Yes, I am not always able to do so or can do it but I try.

Oster Rice CookerWell, since the parts were not put away together, the rice cooker no longer can work. Everything is there (after I searched for 50 minutes), but the cord. So, now we have a nice chunk of plastic and metal on the counter which does nothing but get in the way.

I leave it right in the way of everything. I even move things to put it right up front because I want everyone to remember that the cord is still missing. I have even brought it off the shelf where it used to be stored, just for spite. I really would like some steamed rice now, but not without a cord.

The cord that only works in one thing!One thing that should be noted. This stupid cord is like no other we have in the house. It is one of those "One of a kind" cords that only work in this stupid machine. I mean, come on people. Can't you make a cord that works universally? We have the normal amount of devices everyone else has. And most or not all have one of two types of cords. This is the only one which doesn't match. I found a picture online while googling it so you can see what I mean. I feel like I should break into a Sesame Street song about, "which one, is not like the others!" or something like that.

OK, the rant is over. I guess I will break out a pot and put it on the stove.


No comments: