Sunday, January 15, 2006

Richard's week at school

Yahoo! AvatarsMonday: Biosphere art project: I got a A+ on my project. Wetlands packet: I turned in my "Wetlands are wonderlands" packet and Mr.Farmer is grading it. Daniel Boone research: My class used the fifth grade latops And I found a web site called wickapedia. It was about his early life ,just about every thing about him.

Tuesday: No science:But my class had an activety on weight measurments. More research on Daniel Boone. I used the books from a cart at school on Daniel Boone and diden't get any facts. Cub Scouts: They were cancled so we cleaned the apartment

Wednesday: Physical property paragraph: It took me about five minutes to write. More research on Daniel Boone: I used google and got a lot of info on him. William: caught a fever called influineza which means I might get it. It is a virus.

Thursday: Invitation packet:was kind of fun and boring at the same time. William: He still had flu symtoms.

Friday: More research on Daniel Boone:I used books from the schools library. William: He still wasn't felling good at all.

Weekend: I played "Ratchet and Clank, Going commando" on our PS2, and cleaned the apartment.


No comments: