Saturday, December 10, 2005

Teen Sticks Gun In Woman's Face During Sledding Trip

I read this on the Cincinnati site and immediately about two things:

  • I really want to move away from Cincinnati. The problems in this city are escalating and getting more intense. I can only see these type of "Made for TV" events growing more and more common. Soon, it will not be safe anywhere in the area.
  • I truly believe I would have no problem in either crushing him with my truck by running back and forth over his dead and broken body or by what destroying him by whatever means I had for killing him. I nearly did just that about 10 years ago when a drunk with a steel bar stumbed up to my pickup when my then 7 year old son Jon was in the back. I tried to run him over when he swung at me, he fell over and passed over. That takes the need out of running their dumbass over. I just waited for the cops on that one.
I imagine that there are way too many people who would read this and think I am a terrible person. I am not. I just think that evil people deserve what they get and they should die a terrible and painful death. Think kind of thinking comes from having myself and friends terrorized by evil people just like the one who did this.

Anyway, here is the report from Channel 5 in Cincinnati.

A woman who took her kids sledding got the scare of her life, and it wasn't from the slick roads, News 5's Courtis Fuller reported.
The mother, who preferred not to be identified, said a teen stuck a gun in her face as she stopped her car in Rapid Run Park on Friday.
"He said, 'Give me your wallet. I'm not kidding, or I'm going to shoot you,'" she said of the encounter. "He said, 'I'm going to kill you and them too.'"She said she looked down the barrel of the gun at the would-be mugger and decided she'd try to get away. When she revved the engine and blew her horn, she said the teen took off running.
The mother said she usually takes her children sledding in a different park, and probably won't return to Rapid Run any time soon. But she said she gave police a detail description of the teen, so she hopes that helps them find the culprit.
Police told News 5 that the same teen was likely responsible for another robbery in the park, and they're trying to track down clues as to his identity.
I am not concerned about this. If the kid did that to me, I can not say what I would do. I have a good idea. Like I said above, I have been in the situation before and automatically proceeded on a course of action without thinking about it.

Obviously he deserves what he gets, if he can stick a gun in a woman's face while she is in a park with her kids.

And just to complete the thought.... For all the people who either second guess my opinion or think this is inappropriate, screw you. Let it happen to you. I would put good money down that you would either be with me, or dead of a gunshot wound to the head or maybe even have a couple of dead kids.

Honesty is never pretty.


No comments: