Friday, April 21, 2006

Lamp posts?

I am working alot on the railroad and do not have a lot of time to post here. I have a solution, but no one listens.

I want Bridget, Richard, and William to post here. They have tons of really great stories, but the will not take the time to do the typing.

Richard is the worst. He has really great ideas, but when it comes to actually doing the typing, he just sits, cries, pouts and cranks out some really bad work. I wonder if I can get his teacher involved with this?

Bridget is another story. Her life both in and out of the Navy is really worth a book. I am going to keep on working on her to start writing it down. I believe that the only way that will happen, is if by some way, she breaks both legs and can't move.

Hopefully, you will see more later on. I will e-mail the teacher tonight.


No comments: