Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I said, "Please!, don't throw it away."

I had previously bought one of the catsup bottle that squirt out of the bottom. They make thing much easier when trying to prepare lunches. The initial purchase of said bottle with contents is about the same as one of the huge bottles you get when you are supplying a small army. So, my reasoning is that I keep the expensive bottle clean, when empty I wash it thorughly and refill it. Thus, everything is clean, inexpensive and a real "non-burdon" for something so trivial as catsup.

Well, about the last time two times I found the bottle in the trash, I pulled it out, cleaned it up, and refilled it. I also told Bridget to please not throw the bottle away since I wanted to refill it. That, and I wisely sitpulated that she would not have to do anything except just tell me if and when it was empty.

Well, once again the bottle is gone. Now I hear "You never told me that" crap again. It is getting really bad when she throws it away then tells me I am a liar.

I feel that my only option at this point is to either record every conversation we have, or write down everything I say to here and give it a a date-time stamp.

I think she would probably find the book, throw it away too, then forget that I ever had a book only for this reason so maybe posting to this blog will be the best way to keep track of things like this.

First I have to remove her access so she can't delete this too.


No comments: