Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Haircuts and stuff all around

Today we had a good hair day! Several things happened and all of them were non-mainstream thinking. (I will post some pictures later on.)

  • Bridget got her hair cut again. She has another Marine "high & tight". I really like it. She is not as impressed but it looks so good with her face. It is just great.
  • Maryann got in trouble for cutting some hair at school. Her teacher is working with us to keep her in line due to her tendency to cut off chunks of hair. If she does it again, we have warned her that she cuts it again, she will get a Marine cut like Mom. She is not happy with that, but we have to do something.
  • This morning, Bridget braided my beard. I am not sure why. I look like a friggin' pirate. They have wanted to do it for quite a while so I finally gave in. I am not sure how long I will keep it braded, but it should freak the railroaders out to say the least.


No comments: