Friday, January 21, 2005

Tired

No much time for sleep right now. The kids are home for a "Teacher Inservice Day" and, well they are kids. Goofy little laughing, fighting, loud little people who have no idea (or care) why I am trying to sleep. That is OK, I will wake them up every hour or so the next time I am up all night. [snickering]

When I returned home from work, there were 5 wriggling little things in the bed.

  • Bridget,
  • Richard,
  • William,
  • Maryann,
  • And the cat was on top.
    He was on everyones feet. At least he was the only one that was not moving.

    Right now, I am 10th out for call and will done with rest at 1405. I just hope I can get some sleep before I get called again and have to go back to work. The railroad yard is one place where you need to be awake and alert at all times.


  • No comments: