Sunday, June 13, 2004

How can you trust them, when you can't contact them???

Now how can you trust a company who does internet business, when you can't reach them for assistance?

Well, that is exactly what I am asking myself right now. I attempted to use the online site for "Target", but there is an error on their page which needs to be fixed before I even consider buying from them. But guess what! You can't reach them to notify them the specific area on the site does not work. If you send an e-mail to the standard addresses (I.E., administrator@, webmaster@, help@), you come up with butkis. On top of that, the reply steers you to a link which looped you right back to where you were. There is not even a phone number to call listed.

The Target.com site is supposed to be run by Amazon.com. That one thing makes me leary on using Amazon itself. I have purchased many books from Amazon over the last 5 years or so. All were delivered in a timely manner and without a huge shipping fee. But that one "Aw-Crap", shot the twenty (+) "atta-boys" right out the window.