Sunday, May 02, 2004

You never know what you will find....

On Friday, I was walking out of the building where I work and noticed a piece of a plastic baggie sitting exactly along the edge of the sidewalk. Normally, people do not pay such things any attention. But for some reason, I did a double take. It was not a piece of wadded up trash. It was rolled up. So I reached down and picked it up. Me thinking as I do, I thought someone had dropped something that they normally take to snack on at one of the long appointments that happen where I work. DOH!

Well, I have to admit that I didn't expect to find a bag of marijuana. It appeared that someone had this item in their coat pocket and when they pulled out their keys to leave, it fell out. It was in one of those locations you really can't see when the sun is shining. Anyway, someone pissed about being stupid.

After figuring out what it was, I took it in to the person in charge, and he closed up the baggie and that was that.

While I was up there in the office area, I mentioned that they could figure out who dropped it because of the angle of the surveillance cameras on the exterior of the building. No one wanted to deal with it so I guess it is the end of that.


No comments: