Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Too much gunk

The mower had so much built up underneath, you could not mow with it. So the kids and I broke out the pressure washer and water blasted the underside of the mower deck. By that time, it was time to go in so I didn't get any more mowed for the day.

Apparently Bree did some mowing today. She used the starter fluid but this time she didn't latch the air cover back down. now one of the connectors is gone. I really hate it when someone does a half-assed job. Especuially, when it is the little tiny simple things that always end up being the big "pain-in-the-ass" events later down the road.

I can literally say what is going to happen. I will tell her that the part is missing. She will blame me for "making" her mow the grass. which is completely beside the point of her losing a simple part by not paying attention. Then I will ask her nicely to go get a replacement part. That will be followed by her bitching for half an hour that if I had not made her go out and start the mower, that this would have never have happened. So, she will complain that I am the one who has to go get the replacement part and that she will not go get it because she is so busy.

I am about 99 and 44/110% sure that this will happen in nearly the same manner as I described. I will let you know if it does work out this way.


No comments: