Friday, July 27, 2007

Going through the motions

I was going through Maryann's room today. After we all spent a whole day cleaning it two days ago, she stuffed clean clothes into a cooler under her bed. To say the least, I was 'very upset'. Instead of cleaning her room on my Saturday, we could have done something fun or even not fun but out of the house.

Well, we cleaned up her room again today and fixed the door between her room and the boys room.

The door is very old and kinda falling apart but I got it screwed together and back on the hinges correctly. The mechanism is shot and takes a skeleton key so I am not sure how to proceed. I might have to take it apart and rebuild it but at this moment, I do not have the 4 hours it will take to do that. Maybe later on.

Anyway, her room is clean again. She and the boys will have to vacuum again after I go to work which should take at least 20 minutes of vacuuming and 30 minutes of whining. That is why they will be doing it 'after' I leave for work.


No comments: